Terms & Conditions
- Renter acknowledges that the activities for which the bicycle is designed to include inherent dangers, including the risk of bodily
injury and/or death. Renter assumes and accepts all risks associated with the use of the bicycle.
- Renter agrees and acknowledges that he/she will be the sole operator of the bicycle, and will use the bicycle in a careful, safe,
and conscientious manner. Renter shall at all times observe and adhere to any rules and regulations posted by the authorities.
- Renter is responsible for the inspection of the bike upon delivery. DubaiBicycles will not be liable for any broken parts once the
bike has been delivered.
- Renter is required to pay a fully refundable security deposit via an online payment link.
- Renter shall be responsible for any damage caused to the bicycle during the rental period. DubaiBicycles shall retain any portion
(or all) of Renter’s security deposit as necessary to cover repairs for such damages. To the extent that damages to the bicycle
exceed the amount of the security deposit, Renter shall be billed by DubaiBicycles for the full amount of damages caused by
Renter during the rental period.